  From: Stefan P
  To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 6:30 AM
  Subject: rims question and vibrations

  what is the size rims that you ppl have on your roccos and what size do u
  recomend? Cause a while ago I got a set of 17" rims and i think they made
  the ride quality really bad. Or it might be somehting else but i nor any one
  else can figure it out.  THe reason i believe this is because when i got the
  car it had the stock tear drops on it and it was a major diffence, now the
  car vibrates as if its about to fall apart while driving. When it idles it
  doestn vibrate. Struts are new in the front, aslo the tire shop says that my
  tires are chopping...but my allignment is good and so is the newly fixed
  camber. (it was messed up after a small run in with a curb and some body
  work fixed it) as for motor mounts replaced 2 times within a year!
  Thanx for any help
  Stefan