KS question--Wire cutting explanation...

  It 'should' range from about say .35 or .4 to .7, give or take how rich you
like it...  Have you adjusted the screw wither way?  It only takes about a
16th of a turn to get it where it might 'need' to be, so if you are giving it
much more than that, that could be the cause...  Also, after you adjust it, I
tend to rev the engine up to make sure that the screw (adjustment screw) is
not putting pressure on the airflow plate...

  It is possible that the OX is dead, but normally if it is dead it reads at
about .5 V instead (my experience).

BTW, the reason I stated that the wire could be cut it because it was my
understanding that ANY car that had those pins wired in a loop as previously
mentioned had the two advance curves in the in the Knock brain...  I could be
wrong...  It would not be the first (or last) time...
--
Regards,
David Utley