Front wheel Hubs Question

When it comes to looking up mechanical items, you can get away with looking at
the 'JEG' group...  It has a few provisions in it for the few mechanicals that
are specific to the early Rabbits and Sciroccos...  Although I do not get many
requests for stuff this far back, it has worked each time up to now...

Those bearing housings will work fine with the 90 mm axles, but I think the
100 mms are for 16V only...

HTH,
--
Regards,