Oil pressure problem and 3A/JH instal questions.

Dan,

Well if you have excess oil in the head, doesn't that mean that you will be
short on oil in the pan?
And well all know how important oil is with the 3a/jh combo.. Why I stated
oil starvation, sorry I did not explain what I meant further.

I run 28' @ 3000K (and it translates with 14' at ~950 idle btw) because that
is where most of the power is generated on the 3a/jh engine.
I have run 6' tdc on the 3a on a dyno and got 97HP at the wheels, at 14' tdc
you get 102.5  big difference. no?

As for the vacuum, some people do run it with the adaptor kit and vacuum..
And in most cases I guess it is not a big factor, but in Texas where summer
=100-120'f all daytime, it pings. (this is a personal experience again as
stated in previous message, not a contradictory flame)

As for the KS, yes it does use 2 switches, and you need to piggy back a
third (wot 8v cis switch) to get it all working properly or you get a flat
line "lean" situation from 4k on. unless you wire all of it together, but I
found it was easier not to)

Yes the torque is indeed flagrantly evident, and waiting until my head comes
back out from the shop with a race setup on it to see how much more I will
gain versus stock (my baseline)

PS: don't waste money on under pulley crank ... Its good for only about
0.5-1.5hp as per my dyno's.

ATS - Patrick Bureau -  85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!