Dashboard out

Remove the plastic cover over the rain tray,,, You will see the fresh air
diverter and air conduit to the blower. Remove the air diverter by
disconnecting the vacuum lines (one on top and two from the underside) and
then you can remove the rest of the air conduit.

There you go! The fresh air fan is right there!

-Raffi