Trunk re-do and a spare that fits

Whoa, Larry is impressed??!! Congratz Gordon, you have reached the height of rocc nirvana. You should start a trunk refinishing company, with the motto, "Hell, it impressed Larry!" The coveted Larry Seal of Approval, you lucky dog you, that's worth more than a garage full of 1st place trophies. ;)

Dan
How you all missed a chance to take a cheap shot at Larry is beyond me.

L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
Gordon finds yet another use for the Scirocco; a rolling dumpster.
(seriously, that looks superb. I am impressed...and I don't impress all that easily)

Larry
sandiego16v
All of my cuttings
were stuffed into the rear fenders for more sound control.

Gordon