From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 9:52 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Do I need to replace freeze plugs after hot tank/jet wash?

Apparently, the machine shops around here are not able to do "hot tank"
anymore...so now they use this high temp wash thing "jet wash" (did I get
that right?)

Anyway, I've got everything removed except the freeze plugs and the block
gasket set didn't come with replacements. Will they get damaged during the
block treatment? I wasn't planning on replacing them...

Thanks, Jeff