Do I need to replace freeze plugs after hot tank/jet wash?

Apparently, the machine shops around here are not able to do "hot tank" anymore...so now they use this high temp wash thing "jet wash" (did I get that right?)

Anyway, I've got everything removed except the freeze plugs and the block gasket set didn't come with replacements. Will they get damaged during the block treatment? I wasn't planning on replacing them...

Thanks, Jeff