[OT] Digifant help needed - bogs on acceleration

Nick , what kind of results did you get when you
changed the O2 ? My 16v has no balls at 1000 to 2500 ,
its like it runs on 2 cylinders and feels like its
bogging down . If I rev it to 2000 and keep up the gas
with te clutch its ok but I cant just take off like my
old 8v . Aaron in SJ -

--- Nick Grivas <flashsilvermetallic@hotmail.com>

http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/thesoundofmydrums/scirocco.html