Ceramic coating in SF Bay area???? was:Wraping downpipe manifold

Hi Randy,

My brother-in-law uses a company called Accessories Plus in Belmont.  He has
had several exhaust systems on Harley's done by them.  I don't have any first
hand experiences myself.  Give them a call and ask for Ron.

Accessories Plus
1421 D Old County Road
Belmont, CA
650-591-2400

GL.
-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 2/13/04 9:44:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,