Sporadic starts solved

With the forcast this weekend being near 60 I figured, great day for a tune
up. Well it was NOT sunny and NOT near 60 but I still needed to do the tune
-up, grrrr. For those who may remember laughing when I was saying that
tapping on the coil a couple times got her to roll over and fire. Well when
doing the plugs and wires, the coil lead literally crumbled off in my hand
leaving the lead end broken off inside the top of the coil. New plugs,
wires, coil and distributor rotor and we start and purr like a champ.

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.