State Inspections

Move to northern Maine, no emissions, and at *normal* shops(not the chain
type) they check the
lights, horn and wipers.  That's it.  I've also gotten that "I didn't hear
you pull in so the exhaust
must be good" comment.

John C. Worden  Off to continue work on my Scirocco rotisserie, hope those
casters show up soon
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe