No subject

must be a california inspection thing, in texas, they dont care about such things..
they check.. humm lets see.. Ah Yeah... Steering, wheels,.Healights, brake lights, flahers, and horn... you could have a 445 under the hood, they only care if it passes emissions...lol

ATS - Patrick Bureau - 85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!