No subject

Technote (of course I have 2 !!)

install on 8v ( ask jeff lowe about the 16v special bracket adaptor you need to create to mount it !)

<http://ats.longcoeur.com/Technotes/TwinFan/index.html>

and wiring /relayed for twin speeds.

<http://ats.longcoeur.com/Technotes/relayedfan/index.html>

ATS - Patrick Bureau - 85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!