Ceramic coating in SF Bay area???? was:Wraping downpipe manifold

Speaking of which, does anyone in the SF Bay area know of a place they
trust that can Ceramic Coat a Stainless Steel header.

I have a Supersprint long tube try-Y that I will be throwing on Cosmos
after she passes her smog next month and this would be a good thing to do now.
How much should I expect to pay?

Thanks,
Randy
81 Scirocco S "Cosmos"
03 WRX wagon - daily driver and parts hauler