From: "Kervin Ridgley" <kridgley@brownscar.com>
To: "List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 5:45 PM
Subject: Getting a new relay, I hope it works + first FWD car I drove

I off to get a new relay for my horn.  I hope it works.  Thanks for
everyone's help.  on a side note, I was talking to some guys a work about
the cars we drove in highschool (late 70's for me).  I realized the first
FWD car I drove was my dads Olds Tornado.  I think it was a 455!  I thought
it was so cool to smoke the tires.  I wonder what I would think about it
now....