/ CV Joint Prive

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, L F wrote:

> You're kidding, right?

Meh.

Cars differ... I've always had some difficulty getting the final
centimeter or so to get in without something to tap it in with.

If you get it aligned just right (which is really more of a 'must' than a
'should') it will slip in to place without much of a fight, but I still
use a hammer to make sure its seated completely.

I sure as hell don't want the ball joint popping out when I'm going 60
around a hairpin turn :)

-Toby