Compression Test Question / CV Joint Prive

> Only on the driver's side, if it's a 100mm axle.
>
> Peter
> http://thescirocco.com

Yep. I usually just take the ball joint clamping bolt out and pop the
a-arm down out of the way. It's fast and easy and all you need are two
(17mm?) sockets and two ratchet-like-devices with extensions.

You'll want a BFH to pound the ball joint back in place when you're done,
tho.

-Toby