Buzzing noise

Hey all.....I just finished the new brake lines on the rocco....from master to each disk...what a PITA!!  Also, my car still rattles like a bitch(not nearly as bad as before I might add...) even after replacing and adjusting ALL motor mounts...what's with that??  Is it the engine running rough or what?  I'm not proficient in engine diagnostics but I do know that every time I shut the rocco down it spits and sputters 'till it's off....any thoughts?  I can't figure it out...and my mechanic says the motor mounts are all good....I dunno....
Now, the latest BS is this buzzing noise coming from beneath the car when I turn the key....it's coming from under the passenger side area where I just replaced the fuel accumulator, banjo fitting, and various other gas lines....is this my exterior fuel pump whining?  or is it the pump on the inside of the tank as I am now understanding there are 2 pumps!!?!  WHat kind of job would it be to replace these pumps and at what cost$$$?? Or is it another thing altogether?  Help me out!!
Chadster '87 16v