From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@hotmail.com>
To: "jtoomasson@yahoo.com" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com>, "ats@longcoeur.com"
<ats@longcoeur.com>, "scirocco-l@scirocco.org" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: New pictures of the 9 scirocco's
Date: 02-10-04 22:45

Oh my, I'd be too confused about where to begin!
On the mouse nest ones? I'd check extra well to see that the timing plug is
in place before driving them far, I just had a nice mouse nest removed from
behind the pressure plate of my truck. I've heard of them building in the
lower timing cover too, so you'd throw a belt. Not to mention the wiring.
But now we have a new MkI store folks, Patrick, well done!
Cathy