1975 factory Auto ??

Alright you MKI head-rocco-know it all (grin)

One of the scirocco's I bought is a 1975 factory auto MKI, now I know
automatics are rare in the MKII world and I assume probably rarer in the MKI
world, but the question is, out of all the 75 built is there any data
concerning how many automatic where factory build (an option as I understand
it) ?

I am asking to know if I should attempt a complete OEM restoration project
on that 75 auto or I should just strip it (as it has some rust on the
floorboards)

I know I am going to ask a question that is most likely answered by "no" but
just in case (rather new at the rarity of the MKI parts life) how easy/hard
available is it to get those inside the car fuel lines (I know I could make
soime new ones by hand... But just in case)..

Thank to all whom answer!

ATS - Patrick Bureau -  85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!