Cincy sugesstions

Hey Steve, the second line of my post read: "Joke aside..."  :-P

I don't know if it is proper english, but whatever... "Joking aside"?? "Done
with the joke"??

Out of say 50 Scirocco, if one is "unmollested", it means that 49 are
mollested. I know mine is far from stock.

That makes us "Scirocco mollesters"?

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4

You
> shouldn't be offended by this.  Unless your one of those Fast and Furious
dudes.

> Steve Szuba
> Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
> Uncle Rocco