Cincy sugesstions

>>Hey Steve, are you implying that we almost all are mollesting Sciroccos
here?

If you could read my post clearly, I was speaking of a car that had never had
anything done with it.  Many alterations take place through the years by
multiple owners.  Trust me I bought one.

You shouldn't have such a knee jerk reaction to something and take it as
offensive.  All vehicles of our age have alterations and I was clearly stating my
appreciation of getting the opportunity to view a car with no changes.  You
shouldn't be offended by this.  Unless your one of those Fast and Furious dudes.

Steve Szuba
Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
Uncle Rocco
http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html