Cincy sugesstions

--- Brett VanSprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> wrote:

> In fact, I've hacked up a photo gallery system to my
> liking and we'll be
> able to do almost "real-time" publishing this
> year...how's that! :)

As long as it will support all the fun captions!  That's
the best part!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen