Cincy sugesstions

<snip> If you're 'roc is the biggest POS around, that's fine, 'cuz when it
comes right down to it, it's all about the people.</snip>

I think I represent this statement quite well. Although my roc and I didn't
make it to Cincy last year this list has helped me many times through
mechanical and personal (parental) problems. And when it came to laying the
roc to sleep there was support there too. And even when I found a new non
Roc/VW toy, some bought my performance and spare parts to fund the new car.
Which BTW I still have a lot of parts left, and I will deliver to Cincy!!
And hopefully my Z24 will be in tip top shape to make it to Cincy.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx