Double? Bubble? Brake line trouble.

I found a 16v in the junkyard, and decided to treat my bunny truck to 16v brake upgrade. I got the booster, pedal cluster and calipers. I knew the master cylinders were different, but I didn't think I would get a headache figuring out what type of flare is on the end of the line. And the flaring tools (the good ones) aren't cheap! So is it a double flare, a bubble flare, an ISO double flare, a road flare or a signal flare? Until I get a definitive answer, I will be calling it a PITA flare.