Cincy sugesstions

While I see your and Dan's points on this Allyn, I have a different point
of view.

Wouldnt it be nice to be recognized or get to recognize fellow listers
with a little token of appreciation?  Who better to do some informal
judging of roccos, than us?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)