Bonrath strut bearings update...

i put in dasher mounts with h/r race springs. altogether lowered it a LOT
(too much for new orleans). i think this was much more springs than bearings
though. at most, the design of the dasher bearings allows i think ~1/4",
which i've been meaning to fix with a spacer/washer. no clunking after a
year though, and i've been beating on them on the roads down here...

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...