FS '87 2L 16V Scirocco (not mine)

Hey all,

I know this guy who is trying to sell his 16V Scirocco. I have pictures
however they are on my laptop that's in Florida for a week. Here's what
I know about it though.

2l ABA block, 1.8l 16V head
Tokico Illumina Struts/shocks
H&R Race springs
no body kit
stripped interior
lightened/modified bumpers
14' Snowflake wheels with Yokahama Intermediates
Rare silver/gray color
no rust/ straight body

It's in San Antonio, TX, I've seen it and it's in nice shape very clean,
I don't remember if it has a sunroof or not I can find out easy enough.
The guy said he recently bent one of the snowflakes but has a set of BMW
14" rims on it now. He's looking for the best reasonable offer. I'll get
the pics up as soon as my laptop comes back.

By the way he also has a '87 Porsche 944 Turbo that needs the engine
re-assembled FS also for sale. Best reasonable offer for that too. That
I have pictures of, e-mail me if interested.

LMK,

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco
http://www.tom-c.com