Bonrath strut bearings update...

--- David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
>   I will look at them when they come, but I don't think I will cancel the
> order for them without knowing if there is something I can do to correct the
> 'problem'...

What problem?  A problem has not been identified yet!  You have only hearsay so far, except my
comment about old Dasher (and old Rabbit, and Scirocco) domies NOT lowering the car.  Bonrath's
are essentially copies of those, right?

Plus, if you haven't seen a 1 1/4" drop, it's HUGE.  Ridiculous even.  Since old domies were
superseded by the hockey pucks, I doubt VWs design changed ride height at all.  And if Bonrath's
were indeed copies of VW's (a supposition at this point), well...

I think you'll be fine.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'81 Scirocco S - "Victor Jr."  7SM
(2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife installed, Megasquirt coming...)