Really ON TOPIC: Members web sites

I got that too, in a big black box. Then I thought - Hey stupid woman, it's
probably night time!

But back to it, is there a good listing of current websites, there seem to
be so many of them it would present a great opportunity for those
paint/wheel shopping to check out all the  cosmetic options. Or for those of
us stuck in the "never ending salty winter of no Scirocco driving", it would
give us something to do besides stir the list.
Cathy