Really ON TOPIC: Members web sites

You can check out my cars on Julie's site.
<http://www.menloparkrandd.com/my_rocc> Thanks Julie! If she'll let me, I'd
like to add the "name that gearhead" pictures I originally had under my own
name in the mug shots section, so you can all see just how scary this list
really is. Email me if you have a gem, like Ron's forehead, that needs to be
added there. Is that okay Julie?  Email me if it's not.
And thanks BTW!!! There's gonna be some pictures of seriously gorgeous
German metal collected on her "My Garage" site, there's about 15 listers
already there. Yummy stuff.
Cathy
1987 16V
1979 non-S