  From: Chad Eatock
  To: scirocco list
  Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 11:45 AM
  Subject: Rear 16v spoiler

  What is the procedure of removing the stock rear hatch spoiler?  is it necessary to be removed when repainting the car?
  Also,  my rear hatch supports are pooched....and the hatch smashed me in the head last week as the hockey stick support I had crafted slipped away.....is there replacement supports or used good ones out there?
  Chadster '87 16v