From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Calimus
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 4:35 PM
To: Scirocco ML
Subject: 120amp Altenators

Ok, I'm wanting to upgrade to the 120A Alt since I'm running Euro's and
a 600w amp for my listening enjoyment.  Yes the curent Alt is doing the
job, but it's 16 years old and I'd rather have it as a working spare
then strain it any further.

So, what cars did the 120a Alt come in that will work in a 16v rocco.  I
know that I'd have to change the pully and thats fine, I just need to
know where to find one of these lil gems.

Thanks,
William Snyder
--
88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
89' Cabriolet 8v (dead bunneh) RIP 8/25/03

http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)