Coinage holder mounting ideas---I finally have a good,clear link!(I think)...

Hello listers,
   Thanks for being patient while I figured out what in the world I was
doing wrong...  These links should work, let me know if not...

  Please look them over, and help me come up with an idea of how to mount it
without tearing up the GTI interior too much...  I am hoping to have it work
as well as it does in the GM cars...  On those cars for those that do not
know, they are mounted in the center console, under a lid, and they are
easily removable...

  Let me know what y'all think...

David Utley

http://www.hostdub.com/modules.php?set_albumName=fahrvegnugen&id=topcoin&op=
modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

http://www.hostdub.com/modules.php?set_albumName=fahrvegnugen&id=bottomcoin&;
op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

http://www.hostdub.com/modules.php?set_albumName=fahrvegnugen&id=closebottom
&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php