[way OT] superbowl

Prior to me spatting my mouth about how much this list sucks because of
it's going on and on with the superbowl thing, I was using my delete key
quite a bit. I guess I was opperating under the assumption that this list
wouldn't be too much different than any other, that is, that way OT
subjects just don't belong.
I'll admit that this was my bad, and I appologize for poo pooing too soon.
I have a much better understanding of this lists "character" now, sorta
like the first time you ever piss off your new best friend, you never do
the same again because you respect your friend.
So, for those of you that care, my appologies on poo pooing the list, I am
not letting a stupid thing like that chase me away from the knowledge base
that's here.

   m a t t h e w   r u s s e l l