[Still OT] Evolution of man Kind !! was: [way ot] superbowl RANT

L F wrote:

> "Russia" was hardly 'church-driven'.  Until the fall, religion was virtually illegal in the Soviet Union.
> Of course this "day is coming". It's inevitable.
> That doesn't mean its a good thing.
> 'Cause it isn't.
> Tell me again how moral decay leads to less wars/hunger...
>
> Larry
> (I'm REALLY done this time...)

Larry, what you say is true but Communism was the State Religion. ;])

btw- Pro Choice doesn't = Pro Abortion.

Janet Jackson & Timberlake are guilty. Of poor taste. Wrong venue for
what might have gone over better at a different place/time.

Scirocco content: none. Damn shame too.

TBerk