[Still OT] Evolution of man Kind !! was: [way ot] superbowl RANT

Suuure, lets take the women's right to vote away from them, lets go back to
using slave, sure.. Those where good idea your founding father wanted...

Times change and the american society is slow growing up, to become more
liberal like Canada and Europe, why? Simple, because otherwize you'd end up
like russia, self-contained -church driven- puppets america would self
destruct one day.

Common you knew this was coming the day MTV came on the air, the day madonna
did a video in a BDSM outfit, the day Houston/San diego have the biggest Gay
parades etc etc etc ect... Is it bad? Nope... Its called; Evolution....

Next is less Wars, less hungry people and maybe one day world wide monetary
agreed on monies.

ATS - Patrick Bureau -  85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!