scirocco gathereing

--- Calimus <calimus@techography.net> wrote:

> Sunday:  Some folks meet back over at Dauns in the
> morning to help clean
> things up a bit and say goodbye to those that are still
> left.  Then
> everyone leaves with some good memories and the nagging
> urge for the
> next year to hurry the hell up and get there so you can
> do it all over
> again.

'Tis a shame so many leave early on Sunday.  A few of us
locals are working on something cool for Sunday, stay
tuned.  (And take Monday off.)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen