scirocco gathereing

I know that Dan & lowell Snow usually go and they are in Tampa.  A bit
further north you have myself, Ray Miller, William Flowers and Dan
Williams in Georgia.  So if everyone I mentioned is going t make it this
year and you can match up the travel times, there should be a good sized
group for you to travel with.

As for details on the GTG itself, it goes something like this

Friday: those within a days drive start out for the attack on Dauns
front lawn.  Much driving, FRS chatting and general goofyness is had.
Sometime that day/night you arrive to see Rocco Mecca.  Get out stretch
legs and start meeting folks that you only know my smart assed comments
and e-mail sigs.

Saturday: Come from respective place of sleep back to Dauns and start
meeting more people as they continue to show up, drool over mods you
wish you were doing, get ideas from other mods.  Maybe jump in and help
someone with to repiars from the trip, or adding a part they just got
from another lister.  Possibly what "Cheapass" Ron give us another Demo
on how to tear something down.  Hit Dauns back yard at tsome point with
the cars to form some VW or rocco related shape with the cars for pics.
figures out what they will do for dinner and that is done (I think last
yeat the Texas group brought some good Brisket that I had to miss).
Once night falls, Dauns garage wall is turned into a movie screen and
car vids like Top Gear episodes are shown.  At some point, people get
tired and head back to respective sleeping places.

Sunday:  Some folks meet back over at Dauns in the morning to help clean
things up a bit and say goodbye to those that are still left.  Then
everyone leaves with some good memories and the nagging urge for the
next year to hurry the hell up and get there so you can do it all over
again.

Ok, I'm sure I left some things out, but I've only been able to make it
to one Cincy and that was in 2002.  So I'm sure everyone else will fill
in on things I've missed that have become normal highlights of the GTG.

William - Work was slow this morning, thats the reason for the novel.