[way ot] superbowl

"David Utley" <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
> It is a Federal crime to do what they did, so sayeth the
> FCC, so regardless whether I think it is right or not, I think
> they should be responsible and pay for their offenses ...

Whether the incident was a crime or not is up to a court,
some lawyers, and a jury to decide. Was it a bare breast,
or was it covered by the medallion? Was it an expression
of opinion, covered by the 1st Amendment? Was the act
intentional (to get  publicity), or was it an accident (a
wardrobe malfunction)? Did it violate the law, or did it
skirt the law?  I don't know the answers to these questions.

If the court finds her or Justin not guilty, does that make
it right? Will some people be any less offended? Will the
children feel better about what they saw and what they
were told?  I don't know the answers to these questions,
either.

You also wrote:
>  Is it possible that this is a bit of an over-reaction?

Yes. That was one of the best Superbowls ever, and
no one talks about the game.

Kent