scirocco gathereing

Well, my camera requires a pc with a capture card and a serail port, but
then again, mine is web-controlable.  we could do something simple like
Allyn's (I'm not implying that mine is better, it's just a simple vs.
complex type of thing) since in a lot of cases , simple is better.  I
could easily pickup a wireless nice for my box and do it much the same,
way, but I was also thinking about parking it on top of my rocco or near
the garage for more of a ground level view.

  It's all up in the air though, having a high point is a good idea.
Then again, we could do multiple cams, something like Allyn's that takes
stills for those on dialup and something like mine thats full motion,
pan/tilt/zoom for those with borad band.  Daun, do you have DSL/Cable???

This could turn into a very wires or maybe wireless Cincy.  The way I
see it, Ron has his specialties that is used to contribute to the group,
this could be our contribution.  At least this sounds like a lot of fun
to me.

William