Underdash retaining inserts

I do know they are still available from the dealer, as a last resort.

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: calimus
  To: Scirocco-l
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 9:22 PM
  Subject: Underdash retaining inserts

  Does anyone know there is a source for those inserts that help retain the
  undersash panel on the drivers side?  I'm talking about that going into the
  existing holes that also has a small plastic pin that going into the insert
  to help lock it in place.  I'm missing one on my car, another is partialy
  broken and the rattel from it all is very annoying.  I haven't checked
  dealer yet as it's the last place I want to have to give my money to.  So if
  anyone has found a source for these I'd greatly appreciate some direction.

  Thanks,
  William Snyder

  88' Scirocco 16v
  89' Cabriolet 8v