OT: that ford commercial during the super bowl

Good ole old folks, always trying to do the right thing.  Its ok Julie, I
understood that you couldn't handle someone half your age...you know,
gotta watch out for heartattacks and such when you get as old as you are.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)