OT: that ford commercial during the super bowl

I was out scouting for 1-900-breatheheavy and I didn't know it was you when
I gave you the 20$.
Sorry Eric.

Well the last can of coffee I bought was Lite (50% less caffene
accidentally), now I am on French Roast.
Yeeeee Haaaa! It wasn't the day that was slow, it was ME!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY