[way ot] superbowl RANT

>Second rate citizens, Julie?
>In what way?
>Today, the gays enjoy MORE rights than heteros
>and the STRAIGHTS are becoming the ones being poorly treated....

I can't speak for Americans, but how do you figure that Larry? I don't feel
poorly treated at all because of being straight. Or female for that matter.
And I can't speak for gays, or blacks, or the disabled, or natives, or men,
or the elderly, etc. because I'm not walking around living their everyday
experience.

>And you say women are being told what they can and cannot do with their own
>bodies.  I say they're being told they shouldn't kill unborn
>children....just like I can't.

I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole. (though for the record I'd be
pro choice and would CHOOSE to carry to term, choosing does not always mean
killing. That'd screw up a few arguments)

And Julie, I hear you.
Cathy