oil leak

AH, life gets in the way of reading the list, what's wrong with that
scenario..
Anyways, my AC is long since deleted, so there's the difference in
procedures. I forget some people still have working air in their cars. (And
I know the box shaped thing is the cooler, just trying to get all
non-technical on you). Is it spring yet?
Cathy