clutch installation question

Pressure plate bolts (M10) are torque to yield - at least the newer style
are (that have a flanged head.)  These bolts should be used only once.
New bolts usually come with threadlocking compound already applied.

Flywheel bolts (M7) are not torque to yield, and can be reused.  I
attribute any failure of these bolts (backing out/breaking) to improper
torquing procedure.  These bolts are to be gradually snugged up in an even
fashion then torqued to 15lb-ft in the alternating pattern specified in
the Bentley.

Drew