First scrirocco, what to look for. More Info

Ya, I guess that uploading the pictures maxed out my daily bandwidth,
does anyone know a better photo hosting site? nm. I just checked what my
limit is. They changed it to no external linking unless you pay $5 for 6
months.
I forgot to mention the mileage, 150000+.