Raceware and Diesel (was: Tightening headbolts...)

I have heard lots of good things about raceware from people who have used
their 11mm studs in gassers (as well as con rod bolts) however the one
person I talked to who used them in diesels (12mm studs) had problems- as
have I.  Caveat emptor... :)

Drew